Friday, March 30, 2007

March 30: day one sights at the beach


I could show you lovely sunsets and waves, but you're pretty much expecting that, aren't you? "She always posts sunset pictures... and more sunsets... and then flowers!" I can almost hear you saying that! So, to give you a context for why I love those gorgeous sunsets and waves (and flowers of course!) here are some of the interesting contrasts we saw while walking on the beach!




4 comments:

Sandie said...

These are great. I especially love that last one with the boats. It has tons of character and texture.

LauraLiz said...

Ditto Sandie. Those boats are great!

Dancingirl said...

I love your sunsets and your flowers and all the other pictures you post! And I think you've posted quite a variety. Now I'm going to look at these pictures more closely.

Dancingirl said...

Back again. I especially like that bottom picture with the boats in a row. I enlarged all of them and am glad I did. It's amazing to me that those homes and the goats are right there on the ocean!