Those who guessed Cliffs of Insanity got it right... from Princess Bride.
That image just popped into my mind today as I scrambled from one thing to the next, and realized I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing...
Princess Buttercup just closed her eyes and hung on-- she was scared and she really didn't want to go up that rope -- but the giant carried her and her companions quickly to the top!
This blog started in 2007 as my daily photo blog-- for 365 days I posted a picture per day. After the first year, the volume of photos has diminished. Most recently, I've been doing my blogging on Wordpress.
6 comments:
Absolutely no idea...I'll check back to find out where this is.
Susan
It looks like the rope and cliff from the [i]Princess Bride[/i] -- "The Cliff of Insanity," isn't it?
Yes! The Cliffs of Insanity! Hope your mental mood shifts soon.
Those who guessed Cliffs of Insanity got it right... from Princess Bride.
That image just popped into my mind today as I scrambled from one thing to the next, and realized I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing...
Princess Buttercup just closed her eyes and hung on-- she was scared and she really didn't want to go up that rope -- but the giant carried her and her companions quickly to the top!
I should note that Joey got it right immediately... said it was too easy though because I also had Buttercup's picture from the scene posted as well.
Post a Comment